- Trading Limit
- Payment Methods
- Payment Window
1. Please read and agree to the buyer's terms before you start an order. Make sure all trading details are correct before you click the Sell button.
2. Please send your account details to your buyer once the trade is started. You must message your buyer on OTCBTC to prevent information leakage.
3. When a trade is started, the amount of cryptocurrency for the trade is automatically reserved from your wallet by the system. After you confirm the buyer's payment is indeed in your account, please click Release Cryptocurrency to complete the trade.
4. It's always a good idea to check the buyer's trading history and reviews before starting an order. This helps to prevent future disputes.
5. Please message the buyer on OTCBTC for all communication during the trade. Message history outside our platform may not be valid in the dispute.
6. You will be temporarily blocked from starting an order on the day you cancel more than three orders.