1. Please read and agree to the seller's terms before you place an order. Make sure all trading details are correct before you click the Buy button.
2. Once you place an order, please pay to the seller's designated account and Mark Payment Done inside the payment window. Our system will cancel the trade automatically after the payment window expires.
3. When a trade is started, the amount of cryptocurrency for the trade is automatically reserved from the seller's wallet by the system. After the seller confirms your payment, it will release to your account.
4. It's always a good idea to check the seller's trading history and reviews before placing an order. This helps to prevent future disputes.
5. Please message the seller on OTCBTC for all communication during the trade. Message history outside our platform may not be valid in the dispute.
6. You will be temporarily blocked from placing an order on the day you cancel more than three orders.
7. In the Spirit of Contract, jacking up the price or reneging will be reported and may result in account ban for 3 to 14 days.