What documents do you need to prepare for token listing?
- You need to prepare a detailed description of the token.
- Click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
- We suggest transferring 100 tokens to 0x3427dB1D1A74d41751AB991c476533712E27DC0d for wallet testing purpose.
- You will need to send a copy of your token listing application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does OTCBTC only list ERC20 tokens?
As we mainly list ERC20 tokens, please email to email@example.com for non-ERC20 tokens.
What are the advantages of listing your token on OTCBTC?
OTCBTC is an exchange which focuses on increasing blockchain asset liquidity, and it is the largest OTC exchange in Asia.
We have over 200,00 registered users including 100,000 active users. OTCBTC's highest number of page views is around 2.5 million per day. We operate a community of 5 WeChat groups and 2 telegram groups. To list your token on OTCBTC exchange, you will receive good publicity.
How long does it take for review process?
- After you've applied, our team will reach out to you (via email first) within 7-14 working days.
- Token will be listed within 7 days once the application is approved.
Token listing criteria
We give priority to projects with：
- A large number of users
- Working products
- Team with great experience
How much do we charge for token listing?
OTCBTC will assess your token listing application, and contact you via firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details.
Do you want to have listing promotions/events?
- OTCBTC has several sets of promotions/events to choose from, and projects can determine according to their needs.
- After both parties determine the time and content of the event, the event will be hosted by the project and facilitated by OTCBTC.
- For more information, you are more than welcome to send your inquiry to email@example.com
Will OTCBTC delist tokens?
- OTCBTC retain all rights to all listed token management.
- If your token is delisted, listing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For the following situation, you token might be delisted: (including but not limited to) Providing false information during token listing submission, extreme low trading volume, breaking bad news.